NEW TERM – BACK TO CLASS
In the anticipation that many pupils will have outgrown items and will need new uniform for the beginning of next term.
You can either visit our small school shop open Saturdays 9.00 – 11.00 during school term
Or pre-order using the downloadable order form
We will endeavour, dependant on suppliers, to have your orders ready
- Please email your order to email@example.com stating if you prefer new or second hand items. All second hand items are washed, ironed (if appropriate) and quarantined before available for purchase.
- Orders will be bagged up ready for collection from the New Road foyer of the United Reformed Church on Saturday mornings between 9.00 -11.00am.
- Any goods that need to be returned must be returned in their original packaging and will then be quarantined for a week. Exchanges and refunds will only be given if items are returned unworn in original packaging.
- Ballet Shoes are available in half sizes and two width fittings. Normally order 1 ½ times larger than shoe size.
- Payment must be in correct cash only and receipts will be placed in the bag
- If ordering Character Skirts (for Grade 1-8 Ballet) please give waist and length (2 inches under the knee) measurements when ordering.
Download Uniform Order Form