NEW TERM – BACK TO CLASS – from MONDAY 19th APRIL
In the anticipation that many pupils will have outgrown items and will need new uniform for the beginning of next term please
PRE-ORDER by APRIL 9th
Using the downloadable order form
We will endeavour, dependant on suppliers, to have your orders ready
Although non-essential shops are permitted to open from the 12th April for the summer term we would prefer to take pre-orders via email.
- Please email your order to email@example.com stating if you prefer new or second hand items. All second hand items are washed, ironed (if appropriate) and quarantined before available for purchase.
- Orders will be bagged up ready for collection from the New Road foyer of the United Reformed Church on Saturday mornings between 9.30 -11.00am.
- There will be no changing facilities to try on goods so any goods that need to be returned must be returned in their original packaging and will then be quarantined for a week. Exchanges and refunds will only be given if items are returned unworn in original packaging.
- Ballet Shoes are available in half sizes and two width fittings. Normally order 1 ½ times larger than shoe size.
- Payment must be in correct cash only and receipts will be placed in the bag
- If ordering Character Skirts (for Grade 1-8 Ballet) please give waist and length (2 inches under the knee) measurements when ordering.
- When collecting goods only one person is permitted to enter the New Road foyer at a time. A face covering must be worn when entering the building.
Download Uniform Order Form
SWAPPING ITEMS (SECOND HAND FOR SECOND HAND)
Since we are, in the short term, no longer running the dance shop as we did previously, we are only a collection point for picking up orders and dropping off donations, returns or exchanges.
It is with regret that we are unable to give you the service we provided before of donated second hand dance uniform and swapping for other second hand uniform. We apologise for this inconvenience.