- For the initial first term we will be unable to open our school shop on Saturdays. If you need to purchase uniform orders will be taken by email.
- Please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org stating if you prefer new or second hand items. All second hand items are washed, ironed (if appropriate) and quarantined before available for purchase.
- Orders will be bagged up ready for collection from the New Road foyer of the United Reformed Church on Saturday mornings between 10.00-11.15am.
- There will be no changing facilities to try on goods so any goods that need to be returned must be returned in their original packaging and will then be quarantined for a week. Exchanges and refunds will only be given if items are returned unworn in original packaging.
- Ballet Shoes are available in half sizes and two width fittings. Normally order 1 ½ times larger than shoe size.
- Payment must be in correct cash only and receipts will be placed in the bag
- If ordering Character Skirts (for Grade 1-8 Ballet) please give waist and length (2 inches under the knee) measurements when ordering.
- When collecting goods only one person is permitted to enter the New Road foyer at a time. A face covering must be worn when entering the building.
Download Uniform Order Form